|Posted by tgchan on June 21, 2010 at 1:18 PM|
Few days ago my brother bought me a WoW pack. I would never buy/play this game but since it was a b-day gift I had to give it a try...
I was always againts wow;
- too complicated
- you have to pay monthly for it
- too much stuff to learn
- game for noobs
- fantasy worlds are for gays
Well I was mistaken...
Actually the game pwn so much you can't describe it... you just have to try it out, this is the only way you will know what I am talking about.
- it is not complicated
- paying for such a good game is a pleasure (even when I am low on money)
- everything is very intuitional and easy to learn
- well I am noob atm so I will have to wait some time until I say if it is a game for noobs or not
- fantasy world huh? not my favourite but the gameplay pwns so much you really don't care about it because overall feeling while playing the game is great (it is like a GTA on crack)
Apparent lame b-day gift turned out to be one of the best presents I have ever got.
CS:S? Well what can I say...?
Playing with inactive/noobs all the time burnt me out...
It looks like I have wasted my chance... or maybe I've never had it?
I don't give a shit about it anymore, I don't have ANYONE I can play with. Maybe it is just me but I don't care anymore. I did my best.
Now I play WoW and I fcking enjoy it so much I play for 15h and I don't have enough of it.
I am done with university and job, there is only 1 thing I have to do (write thesis)
Except fot this, I have whole holidays just for gaming and I will fucking enjoy it!
I will digitalized my brain to the core!